Think teaching kids to program video games sounds cool?
You're right, it is!
Real Programming 4 Kids is always seeking the next Guru. Could it be you?
But wait! What's a Guru?
Gurus are the type who...
- Get a thrill out of teaching and helping kids achieve their goals.
- Inspire kids with positive energy and a super hero's work ethic.
- Love tackling new problems and don't back down from tough challenges.
- Are extremely outgoing and well spoken.
- Are incredibly reliable, dedicated, and punctual.
What Do I need to be a Guru?
- We look for a bright, outgoing, charismatic person who would make a great teacher. The type of person that naturally goes the extra mile to help kids understand.
- You need to know how to program. A typical Guru is a Post-Secondary student in Computer Science or Engineering, although we always welcome graduates.
How often would I work as a Guru?
- Summer Gurus work full time from late June until mid August.
- School season Gurus work one or two weeknights and Saturday each week.
- Summer camps make a great Coop placement!